While the LKG kids learn their lessons through the effortless, easy learn-by-doing way, students of other classes have a rigidly structured syllabus to follow. The academic syllabus is only part of the school programme. Students’ progress, both in scholastic as well as co-scholastic areas, is periodically assessed and reported to parents.
At the Higher Secondary level, five streams are on offer, three in science and two in commerce.
The science streams are the following:
(1) English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
(2) English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science.
(3) English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science.
The commerce streams comprise:
(1) English, Business Studies, Accountancy, Computer Science and Economics.
(2) English, Business Studies, Accountancy, Mathematics and Economics.