Annual reports of the school’s functioning are read at the Annual Day and subsequently printed in the school magazine. The report gives a bird’s-eye view of the institution during the academic year. The report is presented as a PowerPoint presentation with suitable visuals to supplement the information.
Capacity Building Programmes:
1. Shri Akhil V Gopal, PET, attended the Khelo India National Fitness Training Programme at Girideepam Bethany Central School, Kottayam, on 07 July.
2. Mrs Leelamma Thomas and Mrs Reshmi Gopalakrishnan attended the capacity building programme in Social Science at Al Azhar Public School, Thodupuzha, on 21 and 22 June.
3. Ms Ashamol Appu and Mrs Remya Rajiv attended a training on Python, conducted by IIT Bombay at Saintgits Engineering College, Pathamuttom, on 22 June.
4. Fr Soby Thomas and Fr Mijo Kulamkuthiyil attended an orientation programme on hubs of learning and other activities at Rajagiri Public School, Kalamassery, on 18 June.
5. Mrs Sheeba Velayudhan and Mrs Vidya V.M. participated in an accountancy workshop at Good Shepherd Public School, Kottayam, on 29 June.
6. Mrs Priya Ameer Sait and Mrs Hima V attended a CBP programme on Python language based on computer curriculum at Sanjos Public School, Choondacherry, on 26 and 27 July.
7. Mr Manu P Nair, PET, attended a capacity building programme on health and physical education at St Gregorios School, Chengannur, on 27 July.
8. Fr Mijo attended a capacity building programme on life skills at Al Ameen International Public School, Edathala, Aluva, on 20 July.
9. Anagha Paul, Catherine Jose and Meenu C.M. attended an induction programme for new teachers organized by Sahodaya Kottayam at Good Shepherd Public School, Thengana, Changanassery, on 20 July.
10. A one-day workshop for Economics teachers was attended by Soumya N and Tessa Prasad at Toc H Public School, Vyttila, on 24 July.
11. Fr Soby Thomas attended a capacity building programme on experiential learning at Mar Baselios Public School, Devalokam, Manganam, Kottayam, on 2-3 August.
12. A 2-day workshop for Class XII Physics teachers was attended by S Damodaran Potty at Bhavan’s Adarsha Vidyalaya, Kakkanad, Kochi, on 26-27 August.
13. Mrs Lizy Sunny Stephen attended a 1-day workshop on upholding integrity and ethics as part of a capacity building programme at Aravinda Vidya Mandiram, Anickad, on 30 August.
14. Mrs Soumya N attended a 2-day workshop on capacity building in Economics at Vimala Public School, Thodupuzha, on 20-21 September.
15. Four Hindi teachers – Renu R, Prameela P S, Hazeena M, and Remya Sudhakar – attended a 1-day orientation programme for Hindi teachers of Classes 1-8 conducted by Sahodaya Kottayam at SH Public School, Kilimala, on 24 September.
16. Mr Sunny Kurian attended a 2-day All-Kerala CBSE Principals’ Conference organized by Central Sahodaya at Gokulam Park Hotel, Kaloor, Kochi, on 4-5 October. It dealt with the changing concept of leadership in new generation schools: Priorities and challenges.
17. Mrs Rosamma George and Mrs Jiya Maria Eapen attended a 1-day workshop on emerging technologies in computer science education for computer teachers held at Orchid Residency, Pulimood Junction, Kottayam, on 30 October.
18. A 1-day capacity building programme on value education was attended by Leelamma Thomas, Sibeena Joseph, Sreelatha G, Smitha G.K., and Ashamol Appu at Lourdes Public School & Junior College, Kottayam, on 16 November.
19. Mrs Vidya V.M. attended a capacity building programme on accountancy for Class XII at Girideepam Public School, Vadavathoor, Kottayam, on 22-23 November.
20. Hima V., Joice Jose and Tonia Mathew attended a capacity building programme on value education at St Jude’s Global School, Puthuppally, on 30 November.