APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION 2021-22
REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION TO PRE-KG AND LKG: 2021-22
Parents, please note the following points before seeking admission to Pre-KG and LKG:
- Registration for Admission to Pre-KG and LKG during the academic year 2021-22 has started.
- Admission formalities will be completed at the School.
- The child should have completed 3 years for Pre-KG and 3 years and 10 months for LKG on 01 June 2021 as per RTE stipulations.
- All entries on the Application Form should be legible. Incomplete, illegible applications will be summarily rejected.
- The application form should be filled-in and returned to the School within 15 days.
- Attach a copy of the child’s birth certificate to the application form. Entries in the application form should concur with those in the Birth Certificate regarding the name of the child, parents’ names, and birth date. No rectification in this regard later on will be possible.
- Affix with Fevicol a recent passport size photo of the applicant in the space for it.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason.
- Apply early to avoid disappointment!
Registration for Admission to Std XI in 2021-22
- Registration for Admission to class XI during the academic year 2021-22 has started.
- An aptitude test is mandatory for admission to Std XI.
- Students who passed Std X examination from CBSE or equivalent boards must take the aptitude test.
- The date of the test, whether online or written, will be intimated in due course.
- Admission depends on candidates’ performance in the Aptitude Test and Class X grades.
- The certificate of the qualifying examination, its marks statement, and conduct certificate should be produced at the time of interview.
- Copies of these documents along with original TC should be handed to the school office before taking admission
- Last date of registration for Admission is 19 March 2021